Sunday, March 7, 2010

Month 1, Day 7


Well, I'm definitely getting into the swing of things.  I leave my pill out on the counter so it stares me down at night.  I drink 32 oz of water first thing in the morning accompanied by a probiotic.  I take a multivitamin daily, 3 after breakfast and 3 after lunch.

I'd say the first week was pretty good.  Feels like it's been forever already, though.  To go from taking no pills, to 8 pills a day is quite the adjustment.

As a wrap-up, my symptoms have been relatively minor.  I did notice that after playing racquetball for the first time in forever Thursday evening and getting incredibly musclesore, the pain actually seemed to linger longer than usual.  In addition to my right hand cramping up, my left hand cramped up too, and I had intense weakness in both hands.  Could just be that I'm THAT out of shape, but I'd like to look into the theory of INH interaction with lactic acid.  Actually - just did a cursory check - looks like INH actually raises the level of lactic acidosis in the system.  Makes sense that extreme exercise can actually create lactic acidosis in the body with INH.

No comments:

Post a Comment