Sunday, March 21, 2010

Month 1, Day 21

This morning, I woke up on top of the world.  I dug out my old Tom Petty Wildflowers CD and blasted it on my way to pick up my son from Grandma's.  With the windows rolled down, the heater on and blue skies ahead, all of my problems seemed trivial.  I kept quoting a line from Tom Petty to everyone I saw:
People come, people go, some grow young, some grow cold.

Tonight, I'm tired, nay- exhausted - my hands hurt and I'm ready for bed.  Got up at around 8 and it's 9 at night now.  So much for long days.

The fatigue is really getting to me.  I'm not sure I can blame it all on INH, but certainly the aching hands and some tiredness is feasible.  The one variable today is that I had a big bowl of Mac N Cheese.  The cheese was fake so it was all still Vegan (here's the recipe, and yes it's YUMMY!) but not gluten free.  I gobbled the pasta down like there was no tomorrow.  It's possible that I'm having a reaction tonight to the whopping load I've put on my digestive track tonight.  Or, maybe I'm having a slight allergic reaction to gluten and my body can't handle the histamines.

But that doesn't explain my usual fatigue of late.  Either way, back to gluten free.  If it makes me feel better, then I'd like to keep it up.  Now, if only I could find a way to help my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment