Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Month 1 - Day 2

Well, as far as I can tell, the only symptom I might have had this morning was arthritic fingers. Very often when I drink red wine I tend to get a bit arthritic the next morning and this was reminiscent of that. No, I didn't chug the open bottle of my favorite red wine to finish it off...just took one little pill.

I did, however, chug wine on Friday and Saturday night, as well as eating cheese, meat and chocolate. Hey, I'm going to miss my wine and cheese! I don't know if that would continue to affect my liver, or make it more difficult for my liver to process the pill. We'll see as we go along.

I'd like to research more how INH is processed by the liver.

Tonight, I will also spread out the time that I take the pill to 1 hour after eating. I'm nervous about the nausea, but experienced none last night. Ideally, from what I've read, I should take the pill 2 hours after eating to ensure maximum efficacy.

My Diet Today:
B-Ezekial with Avocado, Tomato, Spike and Earth Balance
S-2 cuties (tangerines)
L-Baked Sweet Potato loaded with Earth's Balance, 1/2 c. tabhouli, nuts
S- Carrots/Hummus, Chips and Salsa when home
D-Stuffed portobello mushrooms, rice and lemon bars for dessert.

I ate at around 7:30 but kept eating until about 8:30...taking pill right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment