Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Month 1, Day 16



Very tired today.  This could be caused by my cycle (sorry guys) or something else.  But man, I am TIRED! Didn't want to get up today - draggin' my arse around.  Would gladly have stayed in bed for another 3 hours.  Yes, the time just changed, but even before that I was experiencing this.
Could be any number of things...

Now, for ladies only.  About menstruation...

I usually find that with a relatively healthy diet, non-stressful month, my cycles are fairly easy - last about 7 days, heavy, but no real emotional havoc done.  This month was about the same, but I haven't taken anything for the cramps (acetamenophyn aversion), and fatigue city!  Not complete yet, so I'm not sure about length.  I'm assuming it will be about the same as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment