Saturday, March 13, 2010

Month 1, Day 13


Bloody Stools!

Really intense too.  So, I'm either thinking that I've been eating too many Goji berries and that is coloring everything, the goji berries are putting too much fiber in my diet and causing bleeding, the INH is causing the bleeding, or my probiotic has stopped working.

I'll need to try:
  1. A new probiotic.  Just not satisfied with the one I have (New Chapter Dairy free)
  2. Reducing the amount of Goji berries I take every day (Right now about 1 cup per day)
  3. Cleaning up the diet a bit.  I've been eating fake cheeses (soy and almond), fake milks, rice flour breads, etc.  I think I'll go back to whole grains, fruits, veges and nuts.
I know that Bloody stools are possibly one of the side effects of INH.  If it continues, or gets worse, I'll want probably call public health.

No comments:

Post a Comment