Thursday, March 11, 2010

Month 1, Day 11

I wanted a Beer last night so bad...Hard to remember when you're in the midst of good music, dancing and love that I'm trying to avoid alcohol. 

Either way - got home so tired, took my pill then crawled into bed.  I could have sworn that as I was dropping off to sleep my lips went numb.  Since I didn't really have a good handle on reality at that point, I am not going to put it down as a symptom...but I'll try to make sure I look for that again!

My probiotic isn't working that well.  I bought a dairy-free version that doesn't list how many live cultures are in it.  I may need to go back and purchase one that has some dairy just to get a higher strength.  By the way, if you don't know how I know they aren't working, um, well, it's because I have more diarrhea than usual.  I'm not going to go into a whole poop diagnosis, but antibiotics tend to kill your friendly bacteria in the intestines.  Symptoms of this can include cramping, diarrhea and gas.  One way to offset this is to replace the friendly bacteria through supplementation - probiotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment