Thursday, April 15, 2010

IbuActin - Sweet Sleep and Pain Free (Month 2, Day 46)

This will be my third day taking IbuActin.  I gotta tell ya...I LOVE THIS STUFF!  If I take it right before bed (after my INH pill) I sleep through the night so well, wake up rested and my hands are mostly pain-free! My little pinkies are still crampy/achey, but I'm pretty happy with the results.  'Course, I don't want to be taking this for the entire time I'm on INH.  Sigh...I probably wouldn't mind except it costs like 20 bucks a bottle.

The Cycle: For Ladies Only
This month was pretty horrible for me on my cycle.  For my diet being as clean as it is, my breasts were incredibly sore, and I had some of the worst cramps I've had in years. I actually went home 3 hours early the other day because I couldn't sit down...could only pace and was incredibly nauseous from the pain. I did take some Ibruprofin, about 400 mg (2 200's) and it helped some.  I put a super duper hot heating pad on my belly and veged in front of the TV.   Later that night I took IbuActin and the next day felt back to 100%.  I think that it must have only men publishing the symptoms list for INH because I bet I'm not the only one realizing that menstruation and INH don't really mix!

The histamine diet - still on it.

Today:
B-Manna bread with cashew butter. 32 oz water. 2 IbuActin
S- 3 carrots and goddess dressing
L-Black Beans, Artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, sweet potatoes with a brown rice tortilla
S-Goji Berries and lots of tea, chips and apples salsa
D-Mashed Sweet potatoes and Salad with homemade goddess dressing
Shave and an INH, white pill
2 IbuActin

No comments:

Post a Comment